Is your organization a great place to work? Want to make it even better?
Great places to work take time, skill, and strong systems to build. This workshop is designed to give you the tools and tactics you need to build those systems. Attending this workshop will help you create, improve, and sustain an organizational culture that your people will want to participate in every day.
In this interactive workshop, you will:
- Learn why positive organizational culture is the key to success
- Recognize the bedrock organizational systems that support or undermine great culture
- Examine and challenge your own assumptions about employee behavior that could be undermining your efforts to create a great place to work
- Assess your own organization using several key metrics of a great place to work
- Develop new skills for productively resolving internal conflict with integrity
- Create an action plan for transforming your organization to an even better place to work – and keeping it there
- Patti Caldwell, organizational development consultant and former CEO of Our Family Services, and
- Michael Mandel, Lecturer in Business Communication, The Eller College of Management
Who should attend?
- Nonprofit CEOs, senior- and middle-management leaders
- Participants in the Eller Nonprofit Leadership Certificate Programs